- High Resolution Seismic RecordersREF TEK 3rd generation Broadband Seismic Recorders are state-of-the-art, all-in-one units providing customers a versatile tool for collecting and transmitting high resolutiond ata for a variety of applications. Learn More
- High Resolution Strong Motion RecordersREF TEK high resolution strong motion recorders are available in 3, 6, 9, 12 and 18-channel configurations and are ideal instruments for hazard mitigation and structure response applications.Learn More
- SeismoGeodetic SystemIntegrated seismic and geodetic system to combine both GNSS and acceleration measurements to create a high-rate (200 Hz), real-time displacement with sufficient accuracy and very low latency for infrastructure and precise scientific applications with a focus on earthquake early warning.Learn More
- SensorsREF TEK sensors are built with intelligent mechanical design, precise electronics, and high dynamic range and provide true data integrity desired by customers. Learn More
- SoftwareREF TEK comprehensive software packages include command/control, communication, error-correction acquisition, and both real-time and interactive data processing for mission-critical seismic and geophysical networks.Learn More
Welcome to REF TEKREF TEK and Trimble Monitoring Solutions offer a combined portfolio of market-leading high resolution seismic recorders and sensors, application software and integrated tools for scientific research and monitoring applications. Our robust solutions improve safety decisions, ensure structural integrity and future-proof your investment. REF TEK has an established history as the trusted partner for several large domestic and international institutions, and as a Trimble brand, offers global service and support through offices located around the world.
For more than 40 years REF TEK has been the company of choice for designing, installing and supporting monitoring systems for customers worldwide.Learn More
Our seismic equipment is used in every climatic extreme and proves reliable against the elements.Learn More